Monday, June 6, 2011

Hi! :)

Hi! :)

Good morning. :)

The more I get to know you, the more I realized what a great person you are. :) Last night when I was quite angry, you made me happy. You made me happy not because of your comfort and encouragement. Not that those didn't cheer me up, in fact they always do, but last night was different. You were concerned about the relationship rift caused when I got angry about the "situation" and all that.

These past few days, I saw what a great friend you are. But more importantly, I realized what a great person you are. You're concerned about building relationships and making them last. I saw how actively you wanted to share your faith to your friends. By this, I am greatly encouraged and motivated to do likewise and be conscious of what I should be doing: that is, to build relationships with people and bring them closer to God.

You always worry about a lot of things. You worry about almost anything! But again, I assure you, everything will be alright as long as you stay in the Lord.

Last night I had my QT. Guess what, when I looked into my journal for what chapter I would be reading next, the passage was Ephesians 6. The whole time i had my QT last night, I was reminded of how foolish I am. Honoring my parents is a command. I disobeyed, I sinned. Praise God for reminding me time and time again of these things.

This morning, I had my QT as well, and I read about Philippians 1:21. "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." Knowing Christ, serving Christ, loving Christ, and following Him INDEED is LIFE. I pray that our joy may be found in Christ. I pray that our comfort will be found in Christ. I pray that everything in us is aligned to God and His will. Everything else is secondary, I pray we see it that way.

Hi friend, this is me talking to you... Thank you for the great friendship you have given me. Thank you for imparting to me a part of your life. Thank you for everything. :) Yes, I am a soft litol bread. I have you to thank for that as well. :)

May God continue to reveal Himself to you. May you continue to follow the will of God. May you continue to grow into the likeness of Christ. May you continue to live a Christ- centered life. In every problem, may you put your trust in God. Worry less and allow God to change you, to mold you. I am sure that your life is a blessing to many. Continue to reach out to people for Christ. :)

The Lord bless you. :)

Your soft litol bread,
Bunbun :)

1 comment:

  1. You sweet litol bread. You've touched my life in a way you could'nt imagine. I thank God for you everyday.

    Praise God for our friendship, and may our hearts be molded like Christ.

    Thanks, Bun. :)

    ReplyDelete