Sunday, June 26, 2011

Airplanes

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now..."

When I told you our friendship is forever, I included everything, good times and bad times.

When I told you I want you to be happy, it goes without saying that I will do my part in keeping you happy or making you happy.

When I told you I would be there for you, I mean it.

It hurts me when I know you are sad.

So, can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? Because I desperately need a wish right now. A wish that you will smile, at the very least... Be happy, even for just a while.

As you face these challenges, I assure you that you are not alone. God is with you... I will be here for you. Cheer up, friend. You have been doing your part. Keep doing your part and leave the rest to God. :)

Find strength in God, not just from other people who are limited and corruptible as well.

Be strong, friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment