Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You


I know you know this already. I just thought I'd let the world know...

that you never fail to make me smile.
that you never fail to draw out the best in me.
that you never fail to see the good in me.

that I appreciate your cool personality.
that I appreciate how you think through situations.
that I appreciate how you can make me speechless.


I want you to know that I...

thank you for sharing your life with me,
thank you for listening to me,
thank you for encouraging me,
thank you for praying for me.

thank you for being yourself,
thank you for showing me
that there's more to life,
thank you for reminding me the things I need to remember.

thank you that, in a short amount of time, you have grown to appreciate my preachy antics.
thank you that you have made me realize a lot of things.
thank you for always warming my heart.

Yes, you've affected my life so much already in just a matter of weeks. And I hope I will continue to learn more about you. These moments will be treasured deep down in my heart.

Just to let you know once again, I'm happy we met. I'm happy our lives crossed paths. You are truly one in a million, a SWEET friend, and a blessing from God.

This is for you, to show you that you are truly and greatly appreciated and to let you know that I will always be here for you - in your happy times and sad times. :)

May we continue to grow in the Lord as we seek to do His will in His work. And may we continue to be humble in His sight.

Here's to a great, great FRIENDSHIP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment