Friday, April 29, 2011

Surrender

All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give.
I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live.

I surrender all, I surrender all, all to Thee my BLESSED SAVIOR. I SURRENDER all.


I was about to be preachy and hard and all that about really Surrendering your life to Christ. But I realized that not of it will matter when you don't surrender in the first place.

Think about it... the real meaning of surrender. What does "absolute and irrevocable" surrender mean? What does it mean to you?

Surrendering your life to Jesus is a serious matter. It is a one time thing. By "surrendering" our lives to Him often and not following His will the day after, we are downright insulting and downplaying His amazing grace.

Think about it, how are you living your surrendered life to Jesus? Or have you surrendered in the first place?

Think about it before it's too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment